In efforts to build a flourishing ecosystem for social enterprises and innovators, the Telangana State Innovation Cell (TSIC) is hosting a Bootcamp to mentor some of the most promising social startups from Telangana and give them a platform to connect with the key ecosystem players like impact investors, the government promoted bodies and other impact-driven organisations
What is Social Impact Bootcamp 2022?
Social Impact Bootcamp (SIB) is a flagship initiative of the Social Innovation Office at Telangana State Innovation Cell, Government of Telangana. It’s an intensive mentoring program for social startups (for-profit and not-for-profit) and enterprises that are solving some of the most pressing challenges we are facing today while contributing towards reaching the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The bootcamp will give these startups the opportunity to be mentored by some of the most prominent industry experts from the social impact space. The mentoring program will culminate in a demo day that will connect the social startups to impact investors and government officials.
SIB accelerates emerging social ventures and leaders that seek to change India and the world. SIB provides one on one mentorship support, and a series of workshops that help innovative nonprofits, mission-driven companies, and disruptive technologies develop into thriving, sustainable ventures that make a measurable impact.
SIB-2022 is a virtual event that aims to nurture, network, and scale for-profit and not-for-profit social impact startups. Along with all the required support, SIB also aims to guide the Social Startups in testing their idea, developing a business model (nonprofit or for-profit), finding inspiration and funding, and working towards turning their idea into reality.
Education, Skill Development, Employement
Healthcare and Healthcheck
Environment, Energy and Waste Management
Inclusion, Specially Abled, Senior Citizens Marginalized Communities
Technology, Mobile Solutions, Data and Analysis
Agriculture and Agritech
What will you learn during the SIB 2022?
Session 1: Theory of Change
Session 2: Customer & Stakeholder Discovery
Session 3: Social Impact Strategy
Session 4: Scaling & Funding
What does SIB 2022 have in store for the Social Startups?
One-on-One Mentorship Support: A personalized mentoring relationship built on the needs and interests of both the mentor and the mentee.
Investor Connect: A chance to pitch before a pool of prominent Impact Investors across India.
Government Connect: An opportunity to pitch with respective Government Departments to get procurement support and market access.
Access to Telangana Social Startup Network: A larger group of Social Startups, mentors, impact investors, NGOs, Incubators, etc to get support from.
- This program is open to social startups (for-profit, non-profit/NGOs) involved in furthering the common good.
- Social Startups/enterprises looking to set up a base or expand in Telangana.
- Have at least 1 founder that is working full-time on the startup / Part-time social entrepreneurs who want to become full-time
- The team should have an Minimum Viable Product (MVP) addressing a social challenge with a sustainable model.
- The vision/goal of the startup should be aligned with at least one of Sustainable Development Goals i.e SDG 2: Zero Hunger, SDG 3: Good health & Well Being, SDG 4: Quality Education, SDG 7: Affordable & Clean Energy, SDG 8: Decent work & Economic Growth, SDG 9: Industry Innovation & Infrastructure, SDG 11: Sustainable Cities & Communities, SDG 13: Climate Action.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, apply now for the Bootcamp at
The deadline for the application is: 15th May 2022